RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF CARPENTER AT KIEWIT…APPLY NOW!!!
Kiewit is one of North America’s largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2018 revenues of $9 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
We are looking for experienced carpenters to work with us in Okeechobee,
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work as a member of a heavy formwork crew;
- Assist in layout, placing and stripping formwork;
- Material handling, rebar support and pouring concrete.
ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
- Possess own hand tools to perform required tasks
- Lift and carry heavy items weighing up to 50 pounds or more
- Ability to wear a full-body harness and work at heights while tied off
- Willing to Work and have reliable Transportation
- Ability to work, day, and weekends
- Must Pass Drug Test and complete Kiewit employee indoctrination
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ability to work in a safety-sensitive construction zone, around large machinery and heavy equipment
- Ability to work cooperatively with a team in a fast-paced and complex environment